#1 June 16, 2014 14:04:00

Jamie
Profile   Send e-mail  

Analysis Updates/Improvements

As many of you may be aware, our PR analysis is under constant development in order to continually improve the accuracy of the results. Since we always re-analyse historic data when we run our monthly report, sometimes this may mean that your PR changes at a later date due to a tweak or improvement to our method. For those of you who are interested, i'll post details of any modifications we make to our analysis here so that you can re-check your historic performance…

I'm currently analysing the impact of switching a certain set of equations for a (supposedly) improved set which claims to offer accuracy improvements for East-west facing arrays - more details will be posted shortly…

Jamie (SSF Team)

Jamie Taylor (Sheffield Solar Team)

Edited Jamie (June 16, 2014 14:04:00)

#2 Dec. 9, 2014 16:55:20

Jamie
Profile   Send e-mail  

Analysis Updates/Improvements

Jamie
As many of you may be aware, our PR analysis is under constant development in order to continually improve the accuracy of the results. Since we always re-analyse historic data when we run our monthly report, sometimes this may mean that your PR changes at a later date due to a tweak or improvement to our method. For those of you who are interested, i'll post details of any modifications we make to our analysis here so that you can re-check your historic performance…I'm currently analysing the impact of switching a certain set of equations for a (supposedly) improved set which claims to offer accuracy improvements for East-west facing arrays - more details will be posted shortly…Jamie (SSF Team)
The first major improvement to the PR analysis has been implemented, read more here:
http://www.microgen-database.shef.ac.uk/reports/30/

Jamie Taylor (Sheffield Solar Team)

Edited (Dec. 9, 2014 16:55:20)

Board footer

Moderator control