Search - User list
Full Version: Confusing Export & Generation Meters
Root » General discussion » Confusing Export & Generation Meters
sly_dog_jonah

I've just registered my system, but I noticed the site refers to export meters when I'm 99% it means generation meters.

Export meters are quite unusual for domestic installations as most FiT suppliers use a 50% deemed export assumption. This will change in future I understand when Smart Meters roll out, which will be able to measure import and export (rather than just import).

So the registration page needs updating, and also the meter reading submission page, which currently reads:

We need the total energy produced by your PV system. This should be the reading from your export meter. If you are unable to access your export meter, we can accept data from the inverter instead.

Instead the text should refer to generation meters.

aldous

You are quite correct about this.  I have pushed it up the priority list for the web developers.  Apologies for the confusion.

Aldous

bach12
All these factors guide the students to seek the help of writing services in the field of thesis writing. Observably, there is a lot of writing service available online that are competent enough to provide the students professional assistance with regard to writing paper. The writing services observable online are packed with expert team of writers who are able to handle any sort of subjects and topics at whatever difficult level. The professional writers of thesis writing services are well educated and have many years experience in writing essay paper. Hence, the students all over the globe can seek thesis writing help from
best essay writing service online.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.