#1 Nov. 23, 2016 11:30:54

anaslater
Profile   Send e-mail  

Have you invested in microgeneration?

Hello, I'm a 3rd year student at the University of Reading and I'm conducting a survey on what motivates as well as puts people off when deciding to invest into microgeneration.

If you have had a system installed or is considering to do so please take the time time (2 minutes tops) to complete my survey.
Please use the link below. Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfESfxjBbNPQDUVGpGNOK4CfnKuCcyFF7dFn6rH2rTEgkAZ5A/viewform

#2 Nov. 25, 2016 10:21:14

bhommels
Profile   Send e-mail  

Hi, I gave it a try and it complained about selecting more than one response per column where the questions are arranged in rows.

#3 Nov. 25, 2016 16:08:19

WendyNorthrop
Profile   Send e-mail  

Hi, You are supposed to assign an individual numeric value which signifies a level of importance to each row 1 = 1st 2=2nd 3=3rd et cetera: therefore no row can be assigned the same value as any other row

#4 Dec. 2, 2016 09:31:15

SteppeFox
Profile   Send e-mail  

Filled it in. Would have been good to be able to give some general comments at the end.
Question “Have you been able to make some savings/earnings”, answer “no”, because I haven't earned the initial investment back yet, but I fully expect that to happen in the coming years and then start making a good profit yearly (but if I had to sell the house at this point, then I would not break even yet).
I wish you well with your project. Would it be possible to upload the result at the end into this thread? (many ask for help but we rarely see any results back :-( ).

#5 Dec. 2, 2016 10:09:45

anaslater
Profile   Send e-mail  

Massive thank you to everyone who has taken the time to complete my survey!

SteppeFox, thank you for the suggestion, I'll definitely talk about it in my improvements. As for the results, so far they have been very positive. I'll leave the questionnaire open until after Xmas but once I have all the results I can post it here for everyone to see

#6 Dec. 2, 2016 21:05:23

amcgowan
Profile   Send e-mail  

Took less than 10 minutes to complete.
It needs only one response per column AND per row (a little confusing until you realise this).

Board footer

Moderator control