#1 Jan. 23, 2017 15:29:51

anaslater
Profile   Send e-mail  

Do you own a microgeneration system?

Hello, I'm a student from the University of Reading currently studying BSc Human and Physical Geography.

I am writing my dissertation on microgeneration with particular focus on what motivates as well as puts people off installing a microgeneration system in their home. I am also interested on whether those who have have invested into microgeneration feel like their investment has been worthwhile and for what reasons. I have created a questionnaire with the aims of analysing this.

The questionnaire should only take a few minutes and you'll have the chance to win £20.

Link to the questionnaire: https://goo.gl/forms/kCbc6U1Poy2vpfPx1

Thank you very much.

#2 Jan. 24, 2017 12:24:32

Jamie
Profile   Send e-mail  

anaslater
Hello, I'm a student from the University of Reading currently studying BSc Human and Physical Geography.I am writing my dissertation on microgeneration with particular focus on what motivates as well as puts people off installing a microgeneration system in their home. I am also interested on whether those who have have invested into microgeneration feel like their investment has been worthwhile and for what reasons. I have created a questionnaire with the aims of analysing this. The questionnaire should only take a few minutes and you'll have the chance to win £20. Link to the questionnaire: https://goo.gl/forms/kCbc6U1Poy2vpfPx1Thank you very much.

Hi anaslater,

I'd recommend you re-post this message on an existing thread that is relevant. This way the users who are already involved in the thread will receive a notification and are more likely to take part in the survey.

Hope this helps,

Jamie

Jamie Taylor (Sheffield Solar Team)

#3 Jan. 31, 2017 22:21:34

TerFar
Profile   Send e-mail  

Sorry but the questionnaire doesn't work.

I'm using a Chromebook Version 56.0.2924.79 beta (64-bit).

When I finish page 2 and press Next, I get an error page showing page 1 and page 2 again requesting that I complete all rows (which I have) and don't answer more than once per row (which I haven't).

Board footer

Moderator control