February 2015 Report

February 2015 Report

Here's the Feb 2015 spreadsheet report and regional capacity factor map.

Next entry

Previous entry

Related entries

Similar entries

Comments

1. Alan Wordsworth

Alan Wordsworth on 26/03/2015 11:25 a.m. #

Disappointed that, despite submitting reading at end of Feb., your report shows "No records found" for my installation,URN 6133. Any reason for this?

2. Jamie Taylor

Jamie Taylor on 26/03/2015 12:55 p.m. #

Hi Alan,

I've looked into it and discovered there was an error replicating you February reading to our analysis server, so when I ran the report it didn't detect the reading. Julian is investigating what caused the error (it's definitely not on your part), after which i'll check whether the same thing has happened to any other systems and run a new report accordingly.
    In the meantime i've manually run the analysis scripts against your system and updated both the maps and spreadsheet.

Sorry for the inconvenience/annoyance,

Kind regards

Jamie

3. Stuart Smith

Stuart Smith on 28/03/2015 10:56 a.m. #

Same for me Jamie- sent reading for 6756 and no reading or map display!

Solarstu

4. Jamie Taylor

Jamie Taylor on 28/03/2015 3:33 p.m. #

Thanks for letting me know. Replication of a database is a very temperamental process to say the least but is essential here since the parallel analysis I run each month places too big a load on the database server to be run against the live database (it would make the website unresponsive).

We've corrected all of the replication errors so i'll run a new report asap. We're also adding extra checks to try and ensure this doesn't happen again...

5. Kevin Prior

Kevin Prior on 28/03/2015 5:50 p.m. #

Likewise my reading for Feb 28 does not appear (urn 6100)

6. Jamie Taylor

Jamie Taylor on 31/03/2015 2:42 p.m. #

The analysis is re-running now to ensure everyone is included... I'll re-upload the spreadsheet upon completion...

7. Keith Hayton

Keith Hayton on 01/04/2015 9:18 a.m. #

There is clearly a serious problem with the February readings - just look through the lists of performance and it is obvious that there is a vast increase in the number of blank entries for February that cannot surely be due to a sudden and catastrophic loss of interest amongst users. My entry is there (URN 330) but my near neighbour's (URN 331) is not.

8. Kevin Prior

Kevin Prior on 01/04/2015 2:31 p.m. #

Thanks for the updated report. My report now shows Feb 2015.
    Though can someone please explain how I can get a PR% >100. (I am clearly not as techy as some of you).
    My Feb 2015 PR% =118. I had PR% in the range 118 -129% in the autumn of 2102. Is it just very sunny weather ??
    Thanks Kevin (urn 6100)

9. Jamie Taylor

Jamie Taylor on 01/04/2015 3 p.m. #

Keith,
    Several systems were not included in the report when it was initially uploaded (see comment thread). I've now re-uploaded the spreadsheet report with all systems included. Please could you take another look and let me know if you still suspect any missing data?

Kevin,
    I'll email you regarding your system's high PR...

Thanks

Jamie

10. Kevin Prior

Kevin Prior on 12/04/2015 2:48 p.m. #

Thanks Jamie, all sorted with PR% much more realistic.
    Kevin